Wednesday 2 May 2012

Get to Know Me (A Little Bit) Tag

 I was tagged by Aleksandra (she tagged all her readers!) over at  plumpishbeauty.blogspot.ca - which I nominated under my Liebster Blog award, so if you haven't checked out her cute blog yet, you should get your butt over there!


  1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
  2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
  3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag. 

11 FACTS ABOUT ME:


1. I'm in my 22nd year of schooling.
2. I love animals, especially cute little fluffy ones.
3. I love wine.
4. I am terrible at math - yet somehow excellent at calculating savings...
5. I don't own a single pair of heels.
6. I love Disney movies.
7. I eat Ketchup on almost everything.
8. I love country music.
9. I can't dance....
10. I love to cook.
11. I have been to almost every province in Canada.


QUESTIONS ASKED BY ALEKSANDRA:

1. What city were you born in?  
Vancouver
2. What's your favourite beauty item?  
Mascara - it's all I need (but certainly not all I use :P)
3. What colour is your car? 
As if I have enough $$ to own a car with all the shopping I do!
4. Favourite smell?  
Tom Ford Black Orchid! See my Perfume Post!
5. Red or Pink?
 Red AND Pink...colour-blocking
6. What's on your mouse pad?
 I don't use a mouse (laptop)
7. Do you like your handwriting? 
It's illegible...but I like it...
8. What is your favourite cereal?
French Toast Crunch!
9. Would you go sky diving?
I'm a scaredy-cat....
10. Favourite dessert?
Creme Brulee...mmm
11. The last food you ate?
Wine. Does that count?


Now I'm going to Copy Aleksandra and tag ALL OF MY READERS:
 Here are the 11 Questions I want you to answer on your blog!
1) Where are you from?
2) If you could only use 3 makeup products for the rest of your life what would they be?
3) What is your favourite colour nail polish? 
4) Toe polish?
5) What is your favourite clothing store to shop at?
6) What is your favourite movie of all time?
7) Hair up or down?
8) What current trend to you absolutely abhor?
9) Pancakes or waffles?
10) Have you ever been bungee jumping?
11) Lefty or a Righty?





  

5 comments:

  1. ooh I love wine too :) and I love ketchup! which provinces haven't you been to? I've never been out West, personally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to get out here missy! We'll show you a good time!

      Delete
    2. Nfl, NS, NB are the three I haven't been to. PEI is my saving grace in terms of having "been to the maritimes"!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions!!! Loved reading the responses! I can't believe you don't own any heels! I own heels I haven't even worn. Maybe that should have been my guilty pleasure..hehe.

    My answers:
    1. I'm in Winnipeg, but was born in Poland.
    2. skin illuminator, mascara and gloss!
    3. any pink!
    4. always!
    5. city chic
    6. schindlers list
    7. down
    8. skinny jeans/jeggings. :S
    9. waffles
    10. noooot yettt...? ;)
    11. righty!

    Thanks for the questions!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I am a sucker for skinny jeans, but I agree, jeggings are the WORST!!!!!

      Delete

I ♥ reading all your comments & always try to reply to them all, so check back within a couple days!!